Cyber Security Policy
EUROBULK LTD. (The Company) recognizes that the disciplines of confidentiality, integrity and availability in Cyber Security Management and the protection of life, environment, vessel and cargo from Cyber Attacks are integral parts of its vessels’ management function. The Management of the company views these as primary responsibilities and fundamental to the best business practice.
Cyber Security policy is designed to protect the company's information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, to ensure operations continuity, minimize damage and maximize return on investments and relevant industry opportunities, by operating to the highest standards continuously, including continual improvement and review in order to:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations and contractual obligations;
- implement continual improvement initiatives, including risk assessment and risk treatment strategies, while making best use of management resources to better meet Cyber Security requirements;
- adopt a Cyber Security Management system comprising of a Cyber Security procedure which provide direction and guidance on Cyber Security matters relating to crew, employees, customers, suppliers and interested parties who encounter its vessels;
- work closely with its Business Partners and Suppliers in seeking to establish appropriate Cyber Security standards;
- adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, including the continual review of risk evaluation criteria, which may have an impact on Cyber Security;
- train shore based and seagoing personnel in the needs and responsibilities of Cyber Security Management;
- strive constantly to meet, and where possible exceed, its employees’, customers’ and staff’s expectations;
- ensure that all breaches of information security, actual or suspected will be reported and investigated.
Responsibility for upholding this policy is organization-wide under the guidance and with the assistance of the Senior Management who encourage the personal commitment of all Group Personnel to address Cyber Security as part of their skills.